Tuesday, August 7, 2007


Just back from a cruise commemorating our 25th wedding anniversary.  My wonderful and very thoughtful husband booked us a penthouse suite.  Boy, am I ever spoiled from now on.  Since we are not in the habit of carousing all nite and up late in bars and such, the space in the suite was wonderful for us to lounge, read, watch a movie and just relax--which was the whole point of the trip.  We did get off the boat in Cabo San Lucas.  Hopped on a jetski and jetted out to the point, saw the arch, jumped in the ocean and had fun.  The water was wonderful as the weather was very, very hot.  I only splurged on a very nice pair of earrings.  
Overall, the cruise was nice, the food was terrific (no cooking for me!) and the relaxation accomplished.  It is back to the real world tomorrow.  

2 comments:

shaybert said...

Wow!!! I didn't even know you went on the cruise!!! You'll have to tell me all about it! The 20th is our #30!!! Have no idea what we are going to do! Blessings

Ynaffit said...

Very nice pic. I love the scenery... And how you don't even know the camera is there!!!